Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe

Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe
The final pro hockey game at the Spectrum has been played.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

For the record...

Just for the record...

I know the banner at the top of the site reads "14 games" remaining. At this writing, the current number is actually 8.

I do have a photo of the most current banner. I have a photo of EVERY banner from every home game this season.

But it's getting more and more depressing to update the banner photo, the lower the numbers get.

Bear with me. I'll get the banner current. I have a lot of pictures that need to be uploaded from my camera card, and the latest banner pics are among them.

By the end of tonight's home game, we will have 7 games remaining.

Sigh. :(

No comments:

 
CLICK HERE to watch "The Final Countdown" video by Europe