Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe

Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe
The final pro hockey game at the Spectrum has been played.

Friday, April 10, 2009

WOO HOOOO, We're In The Playoffs!!!!

The GREAT news is, we beat Hershey 5-2 and Bridgeport lost to Norfolk, so we have absolutely clinched a playoff berth as of tonight! OUTSTANDING!!!!

The aggravating news is that my game night recap got goofed up and I've only got the first two periods to show for it.

So I'll be proofreading those, then writing up the things I remember best about the third period. There were plenty of highlights to remember, for sure.

I am SO PROUD of this team. Did we ever come out like gangbusters in this game!

No comments:

 
CLICK HERE to watch "The Final Countdown" video by Europe