Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe

Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe
The final pro hockey game at the Spectrum has been played.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Darroll Powe reappears on the Phantoms roster

I spy with my little eye something that starts with Powe. On a tip from a fellow fan, who said he'd read that Powe was medically cleared to play and sent down but couldn't recall where he'd seen the info, I took a look on the Phantoms site.

There's no announcement, at this moment, of Powe's return. However, Powe is on our active roster.

I'll keep an eye out for any additional information that comes along. With luck, it'll be in tonight's Pregame notes.

Welcome back, Darroll, and I look forward to watching you go POW on the Phantoms again. :)

Edit: This article in the Inky could be what my fellow fan saw. It's got a progress report on Claude Giroux's development, as well as a mention of Powe's recoery and assignment to the Phantoms.

No comments:

 
CLICK HERE to watch "The Final Countdown" video by Europe