Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe

Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe
The final pro hockey game at the Spectrum has been played.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FINALLY -- a recap from Sunday's game!

I had a word with the Phan Club's Scrapbook Committee chair, who pointed me in the direction of oursportscentral.com for a recap from Sunday's Phantoms game. They post the press releases that the Phantoms send out after games. I'm glad they do, because I have still not tracked down this recap on the actual Phantoms' site.

In any event, here is the highly-elusive recap of our shutout on Sunday. I'm glad to post this, because it's been bugging me for three days now that I hadn't been able to post a recap of the game.

I'm all better now. ;)

No comments:

 
CLICK HERE to watch "The Final Countdown" video by Europe