Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe

Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe
The final pro hockey game at the Spectrum has been played.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Phantoms win in Hershey; Boyd Kane scores hat trick

Here's the link to the game recap from the Phantoms site.

I was not able to view or listen to this game online, as I wasn't at home when the game was being played. The good news is, I'll gladly watch the online video stream of the game when I get the chance, and provide commentary. The bad news is, I don't think I'll be able to do so until possibly Tuesday at the earliest. So for now, I'll just congratulate Boyd Kane for his hat trick in tonight's game, and salute the Phantoms for coming from behind to win the game.

Great job, guys! Now do it again at home tomorrow night! Though if you like, you can skip the "falling behind" and "coming back from behind" parts -- it's OK if you lead all game long. ;)

No comments:

 
CLICK HERE to watch "The Final Countdown" video by Europe