Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe

Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe
The final pro hockey game at the Spectrum has been played.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Phantoms Weekly Release #1; Loanouts

Click HERE for the Phantoms Weekly Release #1 for this season.

Also, I was alerted by a fellow fan that the Phantoms have loaned two players to Mississippi. After reading her post, I looked online in the same place where she looked, and saw the same information she saw. However, I won't officially post it here until I see a press release online, which I hope won't take long to appear. Until then, follow the above link if you want to see exactly what I saw.

When I see an official announcement, I'll post a link to that as well. Meanwhile, to our two guys who are headed to Biloxi, best of luck to you both and KICK BUTT while you're there!

No comments:

 
CLICK HERE to watch "The Final Countdown" video by Europe