Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe

Click the banner below to see "The Final Countdown" video by Europe
The final pro hockey game at the Spectrum has been played.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rough hockey day yesterday

I'm listening to the Flyers/NJ Devils preseason game on the radio right now, as it's the only way that the game is being made available. The Flyers just gave up a powerplay goal four seconds prior to the end of the second period. We trail 3-1.

Meanwhile, last night, the Flyers and Phantoms both lost. The Flyers dropped a game in DC to the Washington Capitals, 5-1. Ouch. I was able to watch that game online, but  we didn't have a lot of starters in the game and it wasn't a whole lot of fun. And I wasn't able to find out the score of last night's Phantoms game until today, but we lost in Norfolk 4-3.

The Flyers and Phantoms are both playing on the road again tonight. As I said, I'm listening to the Flyers game in NJ; meanwhile, the Phantoms are in Norfolk for the second consecutive night. I have no way to access the score of the Phantoms game, so I will have to impatiently wait until the game ends and a recap is posted on the Phantoms site. Good luck, guys! Avenge last night's loss!

No comments:

 
CLICK HERE to watch "The Final Countdown" video by Europe